Now Hiring Full- & Part-time Caregivers!
Key Minds Home Care is an in-home non-medical Personal Service agency that provides reliable and compassionate care for individuals ages 5 and older with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Intellectual Disability diagnosis. We are seeking hourly caregivers to work in the Howard county and surrounding areas. We offer flexible schedules for our caregivers and have a variety of shift options available. CPR certification training is provided free of charge.
- Responsible for client in-home, non-medical caregiver services which include but are not limited to grooming, cooking, cleaning, running errands, and transporting client to appointments.
- Maintaining client information confidentiality
- Complete required documentation of service and time sheets daily
- Must be at least 18 yrs old
- Current valid Indiana drivers license
- Current auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check
- Communicate adequately
- Demonstrate ability to provide services according to clients Individualized Support Plan (ISP)
- Demonstrate willingness to accept supervision
- Demonstrate an interest and empathy for client
- Negative Tuberculosis screening dated prior to the employee providing services
- Must have current CPR Certification (Provided by Key Minds)
- Complete employee training provided by Key Minds
- Have reliable transportation in good repair that can be used during work. Vehicle has to be registered with the Indiana BMV