Who We Are
Key Minds mission is to provide kind and encouraging caregivers who have a heart for helping children and adults with autism and intellectual disabilities. We want our company to provide each client with a personalized plan of care that not only helps with daily tasks, but also helps them grow and improve their quality of life. We will accomplish this by breaking the care down to a personal level and take time to get to know each of our clients. Our goal is to make sure each client has the best quality of life they can achieve and grow in a trusting, kind, and encouraging environment. We not only want to help the client, but we also want to help the family.
Building trust with our clients in health by seeking growth through encouragement and kindness.
All our caregivers go through extensive training and we ensure our clients and employees safety in the following areas.
- CPR Certified
- Meet and Greet between Client and Caregiver
- In-home Inspection
- Emergency and Disaster Management for Weather, Fire, and Electrical
- Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- De-escalating Behaviors and Behavior Strategies
- HIPAA, Caregiver Safety, and Adult and Child Abuse and Neglect
- Personal Care and Hygiene for Clients
- Food Handling, Hand washing, and Infection Prevention
- Continuing Education Throughout the Year